Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Alive! It's Alive!

Yes it is live, the website. In all it's e-commerce glory. It was tough but I'm pretty proud of it. There are still a few things I would like to tinker with, like getting the USPS API's working but alas my non-programmer mind is a little fried right now so give me a some time to build my brain cells. Oh yeah check it out, www.9bar-espresso.com and do some holiday shopping while your their by clicking on online store. Start a trend and instead of getting your friends, family or coworkers Starbucks (bleck!) get them 9 bar espresso! Well even ship it to them directly for you. If you call me personally who knows I may even gift wrap it for you. Just don't ask me to bake some cookies for it too I really don't have the time. Although I may have something there because I make some really great cookies.

All fun aside being a small business owner is tough work, just like being a parent, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Tune in next time when we have the next update on the adventures of 9 bar espresso!

No comments: